March 29, 2007

Change...

Shannon and Sean have resigned...or, were they forced to leave? Either way, tonight is their last night as the worship leaders at my old church - an old church with a new name. There will be no replacing them. God, help us.

Jim is no longer at Spirit. He has moved on to work at a new station as the Sales Manager there.

Connie is no longer working at Center Stage. I'm sorry to hear that, Connie...I still haven't heard why, but the change is sad to me.

I can't imagine these three places without these people. How things change. God, have mercy on these, and so many other changes.

I keep expecting something to stay the same. When will I learn?

1 Comments:

At 1:40 AM, Blogger Concetta said...

Some change is good. I'm now the Director of Operations, Marketing & Development at CdA Summer Theatre. Happy! Charles and a dandy little combo played at Service Station Saturday night. Great fun! Tina (the Executive Chef who left last summer) and I recently went into business together, too. Fran, the Box Office manager is much happier in her new job, too.

Change is just change. It's up to us to make it good.

Let's meet for coffee!

Hugs,
Connie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home