March 4, 2007

Quizzes for my Health?

Not sure why no one is taking my quizzes and posting their results. Though my index finger is showing some attractive new curve and tone from pushing the multiple-choice answer buttons, more official quiz-taking research indicates that quizzes don't offer much toward overall health or cognitive conditioning.
So please, please make me feel better about wasting time doing them. Let me know what you took some time to waste time doing them, too. :)
And hey, have fun with it!

2 Comments:

At 6:48 AM, Blogger julie said...

i've been slacking on my blog checking. and my blog writing, but that's another story. i'm taking them now...

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Pauline said...

Julie,
You absolutely amaze me with your kind responses! Thank you so much! I can feel your friendship from here. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home