March 6, 2007

Lite Brite, Lessons Learned


I got a Lite Brite from my dad for Valentine's Day. Last night, I sat down and created a very pretty flower picture. It was quite theraputic!

Why did dad get me a Lite Brite for Valentine's Day, you ask? I don't know. But, I'm glad he did. My Lite Brite flower picture, at this very moment, is still brightening up the entire space by my window-side coffee table. Valentine flowers would have brightened up my living room, maybe until February 20th. Flowers never last a full week under my care. My Lite Brite? I haven't had to water it once.

This short entry is dense with life lessons we all can and should apply to daily living. These are just a few:

1. Do not be afraid to be creative in gift giving.

2. Do not neglect to water your Valentine's flowers.

3. Do neglect to water your Lite Brite. It will be just fine. It actually works better if you don't.

4. Do not eat alligator at non-coastal restaurants.

I have only scratched the surface here, I know. Feel free to share what life lessons you've taken away from reading this meaningful entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home